Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

The end of it entering the front half.

I build shit, With love...


Well it's the end of the year and I not write as much as I intended. Actually, I didn't intend on writing all that much. Well. Really I did but hadn't made time, or planned it, or made it a goal... Blar de blar de blar....

Anyhooty. I have been begged by my boss and co-workers to write the service blog for Sports Garage and the new site that will be launched soon-ish. I hear Feb., January, maybe even March? Who even knows. I just write the shit and if they are daring enough, they will post it.

So what of this and my personal site? Fukc it. JK. I am actually going to continue my other blogg, Jameson TerrySmith, Adventures in Life and Travel. For the love of gawd do not read the past posts. It may horrify you and you may never want to associate yourself, with myself....? Here's a link to such a site if you have the time to get into it.

What will it be about you ask? Hopefully it will be about my life outside of the bicycle industry, and the odd things I get myself into and try. Like a few weeks ago, I got my aura cleansed for the first time. What it's like to go on a date with a 46 year old woman. Or how I got 4 OK Cupid ladies to show up at one of my shows.

I know I know! I've turned into a dick the past few months, and I do believe I am over it, and myself.  But there our still a lot of gnarly shit to do with the rest of my life and there is now reason to not document such thangs.

Sorry for the shorty, but I gotta start cooking.

Have a great New Year and I'll talk at y'all lators!

Jamers

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete